Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stitching Challenge!

This week at Practical Scrappers our weekly challenge was to create a project with some kind of stitching (faux, hand, machine), whatever your preference. I chose to use those Bazzil "In Stitch'z" butterfly template I've had for about 8 months now haven't used--time to be practical and use what you have!!

Here's my LO of the week, I finally got around to scrapping my Superbowl pictures from last year.



and here's my other Superbowl LO, that I got done...just had to share because my mother says she nevers sees any of my LO's with the middle child, Jaedon. Well, now she cannot complain because he made it on here and so did she!! LOVE YOU MOM!!



Have a Happy Thanksgiving all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

and your blog looks great!

Unknown said...

How cute! love the title! Great job! Oh, I pm'ed you over at Practical Scrappers! Blessings to you and your family this thanksgiving!

theneon said...

cute and tough? Mostly cute, I think -- what a fab layout -- and better yet, the pix are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails