Friday, March 2, 2012

Blog Hop Time!!!

Welcome to the Practical Scrappers "Linking with Love" Blog Hop!  We believe it is important to always give credit when it is due to another crafter.  For this unique hop, all of our design team members used the same inspiration piece to create our project.  Each of us made an example of  as to how to properly "Link with Love" and credit the inspiration.  We'll be running the hop thru Noon EST on Sunday - so you have plenty of time to get thru it!
Today, our inspiration comes from Liz Qualman  who created this beautiful layout for our center of inspiration.  Each of us will tell what part we took our inspiration from.  The whole hop will culminate at Liz's blog where she'll provide us with a new sketch for inspiration.
 Here is Liz's fun spring layout...


What particularly caught my eye in Liz's layout our was all the different pattern paper circles around the edging of her layout. It immediately made me to go a picture of my 5 year old daughter who was just at her first all girls birthday party and the theme for this party was Fancy Nancy.  For those of you with little girls between the ages of 3-8 I'm sure you've heard of Fancy Nancy.  All the little girls at this party had to dress up as their best Fancy Nancy impression and this is what, my daighter, myself, and her Mimi came up with.   Also, I want to note that even though I didn't use my flowers in the same way as Liz, her flowers definitely inspired me using flowers on this layout.


Inspired by Liz Qualman
Sunday Sketch February 5th

Many of the designers are providing prizes at their stop and Practical Scrappers is providing a prize for one person who becomes a follower at each stop (for all the details head over to Practical Scrappers).   To quailfy for my personal RAK that I am giving away, is
1.) become a follower (or leave me a comment telling me you already are a follower here)
2.) Somewhere on my blog is a "hidden" Link With Love badge ( not the orange one in my side bar).  All you have to do is locate the hidden Link with Love badge on my blog, tell me what post you find it on and what color.  Please email me at klyarus@verizon.net telling me those two thing.  Please DO NOT leave it in the comments --we wouldn't want to give it away to others ;)  Also, my RAK is for those who live in the continental US (sorry to all our international players). 

Blog Hop List 
Practical Scrappers
Christine Meyer
YOU ARE HERE Kerri Yarus
GO HERE NEXT Erin Morehouse
Liz Qualman

Thanks for stopping in now head on over to my friend Erin for some more Link With Love inspiration!

Follow Me on Pinterest

29 comments:

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Love the title banner with the circles on this layout!

Liz said...

Awwww - this is really cute Kerri and I love what you did with the circles!

Shaunery said...

Love your banner! Oh this was easy to become a follower!! Thank you for welcoming us to your blog!

Donna said...

Oh, this is marvelous!

Me-Ma Kim said...

I'm Hopping along today! I am a new follower of your blog! LOVE your circle banner. TFS and have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim
kimnsammy at gamil dot com

Ann said...

Great scalloped circle banner, Kerri!

Carolina said...

Beautiful layout!!!!! I think we were all inspired by the circles!

Christa said...

Kerri! This is very cute. I like the colours and that banner.

gram cheryl said...

Of course I follow you! You are a tremendous inspiration...circle power!

Amy Martin said...

The circles are very awesome and your layout is adorable. I am a new follower too so I hope to get more inspiration every day. Thanks a bunch.

Anonymous said...

I love your color choices!

silvia said...

Preety page!! I LOVE how you did the title!!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Love the scallop banner. So cute. Now following your blog.

Audrey Yeager said...

So so cute! Love the fancy nancy idea!

Cathy said...

Kerri...this is just awesome..love it!

Cathy said...

Kerri...this is just awesome..love it!

Stephanie U said...

Love the banner!

Darcy said...

I became a follower...also emailed you about your tricky find, but I am in Canada...sorry!

Caroline said...

Kerri your layout is fabulous, love your banner, Caz :)

Laureen said...

Hopping around and I have became your new follower!

Sherri said...

can't remember if I commented already but I sent you and email. cute project.

Teresa Jaye said...

Hi Kerri! I became a follower and sent you an e-mail! I love the half circle border Liz did and yours looks super cute too!

Christine said...

Great job Kerri! Love that you knocked out a recent pic!

Jen McD said...

This is so pretty and ultra girly!

Sarah said...

Love the title - what an awesome idea!!

Patricia said...

Thanks for sharing your great layout! Love the banner! I'm already a follower! Thanks for the chance- sent you an email.

Anonymous said...

This is great, love the banner. I just became a follower today, love the blog hop :)

KellyG said...

So cute, love your layout! I am already a follower!

Renuka said...

As everyone else.. I am also in love with the banner and of course the patterned paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails