Friday, April 25, 2014

Scrapping Your Stash Blog Hop with RAK!!

Welcome to the Scrapping your Stash Blog Hop  hosted by Practical Scrappers... This is your final stop along the way and you should have arrived here from my dear friend Christine Meyer's Blog.
Here's the full list if you have just got here!


The last week of every month we have a blog hop all about just using our stash.  This month, I found some washi tape, some flair buttons, a flower, some twine, and an brand new embossing folder that I had hiding away in my drawers that I've never use on any projects that are at least 6 months old ( the flair and washi are over a year). Here's my project!


I have decided to offer this little RAK-- I had two packs of the flair badges and I'm giving two rolls of the washi away that were also in my pack that I should just get rid of because I have too much-  LOL!  To be eligible all you have do is leave me a comment telling me why you love scrapping from your stash!

Thanks for stopping in!

9 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Really cute card. I love the feeling of making the old products come alive and giving them a trendy look.

wendipooh13 said...

what a cute card!!!! love it!!!! love using my stash so I feel like I didn't waste all the money on it, I'm actually going to start doing it more, it feels great!!!

Bobbi Smith said...

Love your use of the washi and the flair, made a very cute card!

Karenladd said...

I just love this card with all the cheerful patterns and color. Great use of the washi and flair button and, as a cardmaker, I always like seeing new card designs.

SHartl said...

Haven't used either washi OR Flair buttons on a project yet so this really inspires me. Yes, I know how far behind the trends I am..haha! What a fun look!

Sue D said...

Great card. I would rather use from my stash then spend time in a store.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Love the card!
OMG...I never thought to pull out my old unused embossing folders as part of my stash...which they are!

I like to work from my stash because...it reminds me to scrap specific events. I know I bought certain products with specific projects in mind. It reminds me to go back and finish them!

Unknown said...

I love Scrapping from your Stash because I love a TON of things that are just waiting to be used. I bought them and don't want to let them go to waste. Plus there are alot of great ideas on here!

Unknown said...

i am new to crafting and would love to win

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails