Friday, December 27, 2013

Top Ten Blog Hop of 2013

Welcome to the TOP TEN BLOG HOP of 2013...

If you arrived here from Krissy Clark's blog you are in the right spot. If you are just popping in because WOW!! I have finally posted something to my blog for the first time in what...5 months...then head on back to my friend Monika Wright's blog  so you don't miss any of fun along the way! In case you got lost along the way here is the full list...

Laurel Seabrook:  http://want2scrap.blogspot.ca/


I gotta say 2013 has been slow on the scrappy side for me...working full time now, three kids in too many activities, and trying to do craft shows on side sure has kept me hopping.  However, what I have created I sure have loved.  Most of these projects have been shared at the pretty much the only place I share my work these days...at my favorite blog, Practical Scrappers, while a few I have just made as Christmas gifts this year ( the snowman Wreath, snowman topiary, and the altered window frame --the most fun I've had creating a project in a LONG time). The layout in the center (What A Splash) was the highlight of my scrappy year being picked for the Little Yellow Bicycle Summer Winner contest...and with that winning I created the POSE layout from the goodies they sent me.  The Color my World layout is the highlight of my scrappy space truly one of the most artist pieces I've created...melting crayons--gotta put a shout out to the aides in the summer school for putting me up to that challenge!

.

Hope you enjoyed my 10 projects.  Now head on over to Rhonda as you near the end of this hop!  Thanks for stopping in!

27 comments:

Lynn said...

Your projects are fabulous!! Love all the different designs.

Christine said...

Kids, work, blah....cramping our style :) love that crayon project most. you rock my friend!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Kerri - all of these are so much fun to look at! I think my favorite are your two snowman projects - they are so incredibly cute!!!!!

Deborah Johnson said...

Such fun projects - really love the crayon one!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

WOW! Love that snowman!!! Wishing you a wonderful 2014!!!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

You've been a busy lady!

Lissa said...

So many fun projects - glad to be hopping with you!

LauraEva said...

Great projects! Hope you get more crafty time in 2014

Laurel said...

Great projects!

Lisa Angela said...

love your work! thanks for sharing

Cathy said...

Amazing work, adore the crayon layout!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a creative collection of work, and so beautifully varied too. Love the crayon page and snowman wreath!

mk said...

Lovely projects! Keep creating!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Love the crayon piece. The Summer layout is awesome too. I hope you get more scrappy time in 2014. I know how it is to be running with 3 kids in different activities.

Melissa said...

Oh the snowman projects are too adorable. Lovely collection of favorites!

Iris said...

Such cute and fun projects - I especially like the ones with the snowmen.
isoscia at aol dot com

Ashley Horton said...

Great projects Kerri!! Love the mix of fun projects you created over the past year!

craftykellyj said...

Such great projects Kerri! Really love all of them!

cghundley said...

Thanks for sharing
your projects on
this blog hop.
Carla from Utah

Pam S said...

Great projects, I really love the snowman on the bottom!

Beatrice Lawson said...

Here is to more time for scrappy moms.... Love the Pose and the crayon art piece, too cool!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Hoping for more scrappy time for you in 2014. I really love your snowman projects!!!

ScrapaDiddle said...

I'm a new follower and love your work! Love the wreath!

dstandard said...

Fabulous projects - have become a follower and think I love the one on the bottom left the most!

Ashley Newell said...

Awesome projects!

SHartl said...

What a fun variety of crafty projects! I love the Color My World one!

Karenladd said...

What a collection of creative projects! The melted crayon layout is so fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails