Monday, November 9, 2009

Getting a Bit Fruity...

We are getting a bit "fruity" this week at The Cuttlebug Spot. Our challenge to you this week, gearing up for that Thanksgiving Day feast, is create a project with fruit on in it-- pretty simple! I decided to create an apple shaped card. Shaped cards are not my thing, but I love them so much, so I decided to give it a whirl.

Here's my apple card! I cut out a 5 inch apple on my cricut using the Home Accents cart. Then I just traced my apple on to a piece of folded red cardstock. I embossed with D'Vine Swirls folder, then inked with some red Studio g pigment ink.




here's the inside of the card: these I just cut with the cricut again using the Home Accents cart


Remember to get you entry in for the week! Our UK sponsor The Craft Barn is offering up a 15 pound (or about $25.00 US) gift card to their store. Stop in and check out all the fabulous CB products they have!

Thankf for stopping in!

Kerri

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this apple! You did such a fabby job with the embossing! Love this, perfect for a teacher!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails