Monday, November 16, 2009

Gobble, Gobble!!

It almost turkey time, and we want to see your turkeys on your LO's, cards, or altered project this week at The Cuttlebug Spot! For you this week I created this little Thanksgiving Blessing Mix and container. It was very easy to do...I cut an eight inch circle, then cut that in half. I embosses it with my Harlequin folder, then folded it to make a cone shape. Then I took three strands of raffia and braided it to created the edging of the cone. Next, I just tied a small bow with the pieces of the raffia I had left from braiding and glued it on. I cut the tag on my cricut using the Storybook cart. I cannot remember where I got the turkey paper piercing from (online for free somewhere), but I did alter it up a bit to make it my own. The turkey feathers I embossed with D'Vine Swirls and the turkey body I embossed with Swiss Dots.



Thanks for stopping in and make sure you stop in and leave all my fellow DT sisters some love on their blogs with their fabby designs this week!

Kerri

1 comment:

theneon said...

Kerri -- this is delightful and charming and the explanation of what the mix contains is a cornucopia of good thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails