Wednesday, November 11, 2009

White Core/Color Core Carstock Challenge at Practical Scrappers!

The challenge at hand this week is show us how you use that color core or white core cardstock. My favorite technique to do with them is to sand my embossing. I love to distress things, and really love the effect of the sanded embossing. Here is my design for the week! This is my newest Cuttlebug folder (Candy Cane Stripes) and I totally adore this one!



This week's prize is a $10 gift certificate to Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Company . Just click their name to check out the store!
Deadline for entry is Friday, November 13th at 5:00 ET.

Thanks for stopping in and make sure you head to Practical Scrappers to check out all of my fellow DT sisters fabulous creations for the week!

Kerri

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails