Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Day Late...

but here's my projects for the week....

First up here is my card for The Cuttlebug Spot. WE are featuring Monochromatic projects this week. I was feeling Christmas, espeically since I just got this new combo die/embossing set of the little trees. They are so cute--I was just dying to try them out! Also, new in the project is embossed background of the holly leaves. It's my first 5x7 folder. I think I am going to get a lot of use out of this one. After using it, I'm wishing all my folders were 5 x 7 (that seems to me the size like to make).



Up for grabs this week's randomly chosen challenge winner will receive a gift certificate in the amount of £15.00 to The Craft Barn in the UK. As a former challenge winner on the board who won this prize, you won't want to miss this opportunity. This a fabulous store---check it out!

Next up, my project for Practical Scrappers. Our challenge this week to you is to use up that lace cardstock. This LO is of my DD Delaney winter 2008. It was a very snowy day in Feb, school was cancelled, and we got about 9 and 1/2inches of snow. She reminded me a a little "pink eskimo"...
Note: again another new combo die/embossing set I just got that I couldn't wait to try out! This little snowman is super cute, and you can even make Christmas ornaments with it, too!



Also, just a reminder...Practical Scrappers has a new forum up and running...check it out HERE. We sure are having a lot of fun getting this kicked off, it would be great for you all to join us!!

Kerri

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowza! This card is stunning! I love that embossing folder and your distressing adds that perfect touch.
This layout is darling! I just adore the snowflake lace! Your little snowman is a cutie. Delany is just precious. you rocked both these challenges!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE your card and the colors are FAB! I alos adore the pink snowflake layout. The little girl is just darling and your layout really show her off!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails