Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekend Challenge at Practical Scrappers...

Christine and Angela decided to throw four of us DT members (plus themselves) a little loop for this weekend's challenge. They sent us some paper (there were two sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 for each set) where our only rule was to create whatever kind of projectm (LO, card, altered item) we wanted but the majority of it should consist of those papers. At frist I was like, "Yeah, no problem that will be easy". Then, I sat down down to actually create and I was stumped and couldn't figure out where to start and waht to do? The simple limitation and starting point of having to use those paper totally threw my process of putting things together off. But, after some searching through of photos I finally got the inspiration I need to do this LO and the card, well it just popped in the head when I was done with the LO so I just flowed with what was already going.








So, I hope you enjoyed my projects...make sure to stop on by Practical Scrappers and check out the projects that my DT sisters ahv created for you!

Thanks for stopping in!!

Kerri

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kerri, you rocked both of these. Love them. It was a challenge for me too, at first. Love the TWO layout, just perfect and your card is beautiful.
Blessings,
Kim xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails