Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Flower Projects at Practical Scrappers

I've got two new projects for you (it sure has been awhile, huh?). Today at Practical Scrappers we are featuring projects using flowers on them. Now right before Christmas, I bought myself an early Christmas present from My Favorite Things Stamps. I fell in love with their Die-namics dies, which wasn't hard to do considering my love for my Cuttlebug. No matter where my scscrapping takes me, I know my Cuttlebug is here to stay!

Here's a look at my two projects....


Title: "Depression"
Pattern Paper: Authentique Glowing Collection (Solid Black)
Cardstock: The Paper Company (Black and White)
Paint: Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint (Picket Fence) 
Dymo Label Maker
My Favorite Things Stamps - Die-namics (Rolled Roses 3 sizes)
Letter Stickers: Unknown
White Lace Trim
Bling: Recollections (distributed by Michaels)
Pen: Marvy White gel pen
Note: this is NOT my photograph. HERE is the link to it... this page was for my own personal all about me album and this photograph summed it all up for me the feeling I had.  This layout is not being used for any submission to publications.





Title: Friends
Pattern Paper:  Crate Paper Blue Hill Collection
Cardstock: white card base from The Paper Company
Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circles
My Favorite Things Stamps- Die-namics Rolled Roses (smallest die)
Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
Fiskars Lace Border punch
All other flowers, cardstock embellishments, and rub-on: Crate Paper Blue Hill Collections
Thanks for stopping in!

LINKwithlove

1 comment:

Ziggyeor said...

Very nice and I Like the rolled flowers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails