Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Girl's Night Out!!

Sharing my card for this weeks CARDS challenge this week at the CREATE blog. Haven't participated in awhile due the crazy life of working and balancing my crafting. Throw that on top of a sick household for pretty much 4 solid weeks makes it tough to do anything fun. This week's challenge really appealed to me because I am in such a need for a girls night that I couldn't help but create something! I got to thinking about girls night and went back to my college days that every time I went out with the ladies everyone had their little black dress on. I did an origami shirt for father's day and remembered seeing a tutorial for an origami dress. Stay tuned for the link once I find it (UPDATE: click here for link), but here's what I came up with...


"Girls Night Out"
PP- Creative Imaginations (Disney paper pack)
Cardstock -DCWV
Bling- Glitz (they are actually some letters that I cut appart )
Tools- Cuttlebug
                                            Swiss Dots Embossing folder
                                                      Nestabilities (small scalloped circle)
                                                        Fiskars Large Scalloped Circle Punch
Ribbon- Organdy Ribbons, distributed by Joann's

2 comments:

Cathy said...

This is so cute! Love the little dress and the bling!

QuesMom said...

Kerri it's is just too cute! I love the simple elegance of it!

Hugs - RED

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails