Friday, July 30, 2010

This Week's Projects!

I am behind on loading up my projects with losing both of my grandfathers in a months time. We buried one on July 17th, and now turned around and buried the other on Monday. I've been on one heck of a roller coaster ride this summer and cousin of the family said it best to me, "When it rains it pours, but at least is summer and it cools you off." Thanks god it is summer because I'm not sure I'd be able to handle it all if it wasn't.

Anyway here is my project from the Cuttlebug. This week's challenge was to create a mini album. I created an album of my daughter's princess makeover from our Christmas trip to Walt Disney World. Now, if you look at the Cuttlebug Spot Blog, you'll notice a different picture. That's because I didn't have it finished when I had left for my grandpa's funeral, but now it's all done!


This project is from Practical Scrappers weekly project. We had to use at least 7 different items on our project.I used 12 different items on this calendar.
Here's my list
chipboard for the backing
3 different pattern papers
cardstock (red and black)
a strawberry acrylic stamp by Studio g
Martha Stewart markers
Stazon on jet black ink
Red chalk around the image
tulle to hang it from
adhesive back ribbon
red bling by Studio 18
foam Thickers for the year
strawberry digital stamp by this month's sponsor Digi Doodle



Don't forget you have until Saturday to enter both of these fabulous challenges!

Thanks for stopping in!

Kerri

6 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

I am so sorry to hear of your losses. Sending wishes and hugs your way.
Hugs
Tanya

mommaidwf said...

Great projects Kerri! Keeping you in my prayers.

Beebeebabs said...

Adorable tfs

Ziggyeor said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of both your Grandfather's so close together. Hugs and thoughts your way.

Great job on your projects. The Princess album is adorable.

Liz said...

Cute project
I'm so sorry for your loss omg I remember not to long ago you mentioned about your grandfather.
Your family in my prayers

Anonymous said...

Kerri, I'm sorry I haven't mentioned it before but I am sorry to hear about your grandpas! Boy, what a time you've been having!

Your princess album is absolutely ADORABLE! I still have to make one for our breakfast with the princesses in Cinderella's castle. It's only been 6 years ago! :)

Corinna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails