Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Practical Scrappers....It's Stampin Time!!

I'm gonna keep this one short, I'm sick and not really feeling like being at the computer right now. This week's challenge is to use those stamps; rubber, acrylic, foam, digi. I chose to use one of my free digi stamps from Dustin Pike ( Doodle Dragon Studios)that he does every Wednesday! I just LOVE his work!! I also used my new Inkadinkado "trick or treat" acrylic stamp that I got a few weeks ago. Other notes on this card: used my CB "Spider Web" embossing folder on the background and I just inked over it with my gold studio g pigment ink to add some shimmer.




I also, had another design for this week, but Chirstine is saving it for a feature since I also incorporated one of our sponsors, The Crafters Workshop, doodling templates into it! I can't wait to post it for you!

Have a great day all and thanks for stoping in!

Kerri

2 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

Adorable! I so want that image! I will have to see if it is still available when I get home from work! I love love love this card Kerri! Huggles! KarenB

Art by Susan, Creative Art Designer said...

Hi Kerri! I'm new to following your site. Please go to suziecrafter10.blogspot.com and add yourself to mine. I absolutely love this card! How did you make the bear? Is it a punch or sizzix? Love love love it! Have a great day! Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails