Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm Late....

Getting things posted that is!! I completely forgot it was Monday and I didn't post my design for our challenge this week at The Cuttlebug Spot. This week, it's all "for the birds", in other words, create a project with a bird in it. I love this card and was super pleased how it turned out. Number one, I was determined to use the newly released flourish frame embossing folder that I haven't tried out yet. Number 2, I got this owl image just last week from a freebie again Dustin Pike's Blog. I am addicted to digi stamps right now, and there is nothing better than a freebie--especially one this cute!!
front of the card:


inside of the card:


Product List:
Cuttlbug Bug Folders:
D'vine Swirls
Flourish Frame

DCWV paper from fall stack 2008
DCWV textured cardstock (orange and green)
The Paper Company cardstock (gold)
Digital Owl Image from Dustin Pike aka Doodle Dragon Studios
Kimberly Watercolor pencils
Versa Marker
Offray (brown) ribbon
Studio 18 gold acrylic gems
Studio g stamped sentiment (happy harvest)

Thanks for stopping in!!

Kerri

3 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Kerri I love your card! That owl is super cute and love how you used the cb flourish frame on this
Hugs
Juliex

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Kerri I love that card girl!!! You will have to share where you got your owl at--now that I have a cricut, too!!

Anonymous said...

That is so darn cute! Love the owl and the embossing it's perched on!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails