Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall is Here!!

The leaves are turning, the air is cooler, and what better way is there to celebrate fall than to create a fall themed project! Create a card, LO, altered item, whatever your project choice; but make sure you got that fall theme going on and use your cuttlebug in some way on it. That is our challenge for you this week at The Cuttlebug Spot. Here is my fally project...I decided to alter this small picture frame that I bought at the dollar store.
The paper piercing I created myself. I saw a pattern similar to this scarecrow online for some jar craft and decided I could make my own paper piercing out of him. I think he turned out pretty cute!

How I used my bug?
Used the Argyle embossing folder on the hat
Used the Distressed Stripes folder on all the pumkins
Used my Nesties label 4 to cut and emboss the tag "The Yarus Patch"

Thanks for stopping in this week and make sure you stop on in at The Cuttlebug Spot and check out my fabulous design team sisters' creations. They always always leave me speechless with their creations. Aoh, and please join us for this challenge...Nilda always has an awesome prize in store for one random winner!

Kerri

1 comment:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Kerri what a gorgeous frame and how creative your little pumpkin scarecrow is! Love it!
Hugs
Juliexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails