Monday, June 22, 2009

School's Out for Summer.......Cuttlebug Spot Challenge # 36!

This week at The Cuttlebug Spot we are celebrating the end of another school year, beginning of summer. For my project this week I decided to do a layout from the my oldest son's last full day of school at their end of the year school picnic. This was a pic of him and all his "boys" in the cafeteria! All my papers in this LO are DCWV ( I mixed and matched between the new summer stack, and some from the 2009 spring stack). I used my bug to emboss my title with the Swiss Dots Folder, and I also used my bug to cut the journal box from my Nesties Label 4 dies (I did emboss the with the nesties too, but you can't really tell from the pic I took). Here's the LO:


Other things that are happening:

1.) I will be announcing the winner from the challenges I'm hosting at Just Scrappin after midnight tonight! If you haven't had a chance to stop in and play, there is still time. I got a lot of great prizes up for grabs! Just look for the challenges in the "June Buggin' Crop" thread under the Croppin and One Hour LO Contest section.

2.) The Free registration for the Jessica Sprague Photo Editing Class began today and runs through June 27th! Make sure you stop by and sign up. Class begins July 6th. And, nope you don't have to be online at a certain time every day to do this. Once you register the material will be online for you at anytime!

Well, I got to go get unpacked from our mini vacation to the Poconos over the weekend. But before I do, here's a pic I took at Bushkill Falls, "the Niagra of PA", of the hubby and kids, and one of the falls!


Thanks for stopping in!!

Kerri

3 comments:

poupetteval said...

ohhhhhhhh nice layout !! good job !

Ziggyeor said...

Nice bright LO and I love the pics :D

Unknown said...

Awesome, bright, cheerful layout! Love the colors! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails