Monday, January 19, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #14

Welcome Monday...kids didn't have school here today because of a teacher inservice day, so I decided after some playtime oustide in the the nearly 2 feet of snow we have total now, that is was mom's quiet time. I pulled out my "bug" and embossing folder and tried to decide which was my favorite for this weeks challenge. That is a very tough decision! I haven't had a lot of time to experiment with them, so I went with two that I just had to have and could not do without-- Swiss Dots and Script. These two were my fav just from the looks of them that I decided, when ordering, I would probably use the most.

Here some info on what I used:
CB folders: Swiss Dots and Script
Paper used: DCWV brown textured cardstock, scrap journaling paper, and K&C Company's Life's Journey Stamp Collage Embossed Paper ( oh, I love this paper I just got--it has 42 different little stamps on them and are they ever so cute)
Ink: Stampede brown ink pad
Embellies: Chipboard heart, brown hemming lace, and ivory sheer ribbon
Thanks for stopping by and looking! Have a great week and hopefully I will have a lot more to post this week!! Got my monthly crop on Wednesday, a one-hour LO Contest, and an all day crop on coming up! Time for me--just what the doctor ordered!! LOL!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

this turned out wonderful! i love the old, vintage feeling to it! p.s. your blog is really cute too!

Cowspotdog said...

this is a wonderful card....definitely has that lovely old world charm to it.

Amber said...

Oh this is so antique looking, I just love it! You did a great job. Hope you join us for future CB Challenges.

Bamabel said...

Just beautimous gf! Love it!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!

Christy said...

So cute!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails