Monday, January 26, 2009

Great Crop On Saturday!!

I had a lot of fun with the ladies and learned a bunch more new tricks which is always great. I didn't get as much accomplished as I would have liked to, but it was about having fun, being with the gals, being able to have adult conversation, and eating a meal that was actually hot--all you mothers can appreciate that! LOL! Here is what I did get accomplished, and what I did I loved so that all that matters right!

This is Delaney at Splash Lagoon this past summer cuttin it up on the DDR ( Dance Dance Revolution machine in the arcade there. I cut all the letters and arrows out on the cricut. The leter I inked around the edges and misted with water to give it them that blended effect.

Journaling read:" Wow, look at those moves on the DDR machine in the arcade at Splash Lagoon! You go girl!"

Picture is from our summer trip to the Pittsburgh Zoo in June 2008. I think Ihave have all the zoo animals scrapped now to put our zoo book together! YEAH!! The bananas I drew and cut out then just inked 'em up!





Here is a pic of each page individually. I use one of the December 2008 Page Map Sketches to do this 2 page spread and I just love how it came out. Flourishes were cut on the cricut as well as the 2008, and a little stickles for touch on flowers and around the numbers.


Thanks for stopping by and checking them out. I can't post the other project I started because it's for my DH for his Valentine's Day present, but I finished it today, took pics, and will post after I give it to him! I don't think he checks my blog because I show him everything I scrap, but ya never know when he might pop in!

Have a scrappy Monday- and I'll be back to post later in the week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails