Friday, October 3, 2008

Contest Entries




This was my first time ever enter any of my work into a contest. These are two layouts and a card I did for the Reminisce Design Team Contest ( Winners are to be announced Monday October 6th)!



The first layout here is from our summer trip to the Pittsburgh Zoo. This is the polar bear in action there! These photos were great that my husband, Cory & I took. The polar bear came right up to the glass and starting shaking his head off. I felt like he was showing off for the camera!!




The second layout here is from back in August when the Olympics were going on. We had to create a layout based on USA pride after the bashing the French Men's Swim Team were dishing out on the USA's Men Swim Relay Team. SO, here was my USA pride of the Men's Swim Team. The pictures were the headlines from CNN website the following day!




Here was my last entry. This was a card that I made. It was really the first card I've ever made. I just loved these little owls and leaves diecut stickers from Reminisce. They are so stinkin' cute and so nice to use. I was going to send this card to a friend for fall greetings, but I decided I wanted to keep it since it was a first and all--I'm such a mom--gotta keep all the firsts!



1 comment:

Bamabel said...

So cute gf! Good luck!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails