Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What a great fall weekend!

What a great fall weekend we had! Visiting the DuBois Mall for Truck Day which put Jaedon in his glory, going to Layton's soccer game in State College (yeah, I got to go to Michael's--thanks Cindi for posting the 25 % off coupon on SAS it came in handy), and we decorated the house for Fall/Halloween. I love decorating for fall more than I like decorating for Christmas. Probably because I don't have to put hat, gloves, scarf, and boots on plus trudge through 8 inches of snow! Yikes....I said that horrible "S" word. Better not jinx us! But, it was a fabulous weekend! Here are some great pics from the weekend that I can't wait to scrap!

Jaedon, Layton, and Delaney at Truck Day in front of the big "Mack" truck!

Delaney and Jaedon looking "spooktacular" in front of our decorations!

1 comment:

Bamabel said...

Glad yall had a great weekend gf! And how cute are they! Lovin the decorations too! I've got us all decorated up as well! Isn't it fun! Yea, don't say the 's' word. This southerner can never get used to it! LOL. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails