Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Brrr...its cold?

Yah, I know....it's summer Kerri get with the season. Unfortunately mother bature has forgotten that summer vacation started. Sunce all this cool weather has been happening in PA it kinda of got me in the mood for to work on some stuff for my fall craft fairs. I was also inspired by our new feature at Practical Scrappers(10 things you can do with...), and last week we did loose glitter. A little scraplift came in to play from my SAS sister Cassie who did these cute little penguin tags for Christmas...check them out here.


Here's my card.... I made a dozen of these and will probably do another dozen or so, packaging them in packs of 6.


Supplies:
Cardstock: The Paper Company, DCWV
Tools:
Stampin" Up Owl Punch
Cuttlebug
Snowflake Border Embossing folder
Stamps: Stampin' Up (inside sentiment), Studio g (outside)
Craft Essentials Crystal Glitter


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails