Here's a photo of my "cotton" gauze flower up close.
This is the other flower that I had just had to share a close up of because I loved how it turned out! I cut 4 some "blob"/flower shapes by hand (don't have to be the same size). I cut a little "v" into into each bump/petal. Inked with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distressing ink again. I then place them in a blow of warm water to help break the fibers down and crinkled up. While they were still wet I dipped the edges into to some Beacon's glue and dumped glitter over the glue. To finish, I shaped it with my fingers while drying with my heat gun (CAREFULLY). I just LOVE it!!