Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bag IT and Tag IT!

My project this is week is doing double duty for both of the challenge blogs I design for. At The Cuttlebug Spot it is tag week and at Practical Scrappers it is time to use up those flowers.

I created this gift bag for my darling daughter Delaney, who will turn 4 on June 28th. She's having a princess birthday party and this is for the gift that her brothers got her, which she is just going to love-- more silly bands! The pattern for this bag comes from My Scrap Chick in there newer collection of bigger bags! It was a must buy for me!!


upclose of the tag for The Cuttlebug Spot....


Here this front and back of the bag for Practical Scrappers...




Items used...
My Scrap Chick bag SVG cut on Cricut
Cinderella Cut and Emboss Cuttlebug Die
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Cinerella papers
Light Blue Bazzil cardstock
White cardstock
Studio g blue ink
cornflower blue and white silk rosettes
Inkadinkado Happy Birthday Stamp
cornflower blue grosgrain ribbon

Thanks for stopping in!

Kerri

2 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Sweet bag and tag!! it is soooo girly and princess like!!! I'm sure she will love it!! And she might like the silly bands too!! LOL!!
Barb :)

Sasya said...

Hi, Kerri! I love your project!! :) so cute~!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails