Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm Back.....

At The Cuttlebug Spot! After the month long break there and then having some family things to deal with, finally a new project! Just in time for something new we are featuring. Every second Monday of the month will be a sketch challenge. How fun, huh? I always love a great sketch to work from and you will not be disappointed. Our very talented designer, Amyee Gandy, has created a fabulous sketch for all of us to work with!

here's my take on the sketch....

Product list:
Cuttlebug & D'Vine Swirls Embossing folder
all pp from DCWV Summer 2009 Stack
cardstock-(red and yellow) The Paper Company
Stamps-- Inkadinkado
Ink-- Tsukineko (Versa Magic Dew Drops --red magic, thached straw, and midnight black), and Jet Black StazOn
K&Company Elegance Daisy embellishment
Chatter B.O.X Fabulous Ribbon Collection


Make sure you stop by The Cuttlebug Spot and check out all my other DT sisters projects. I will update with the prize once I see what we offering up!

Thanks for stopping in!

Kerri

2 comments:

Sasya said...

this is so cute!! :)

Court said...

I love your card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment! Have a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails