Sunday, February 23, 2014

HEY.... I FORGOT!!!

You know what's awful...how many projects I create and just forget to post them to my poor neglected blog that is so out of date! Sometimes I think...maybe I should just start an entire new blog so I don't see how neglected this one is...LOL! But anyway, here are two projects that I'ved recently created --OMG they are layouts-- and wanted to share!


This first one was inspired from the DCWV January Stack-a-holics sketch.  Yep, I was late on that too but as soon as I saw the sketch I knew what pics and papers I wanted to use.  Finally after some determination and the help of a snow day at school I got it done!



This second layout was for our Frugal Finds topic at Practical Scrappers.  This month I challenged the ladies to use cookie cutters in their projects to see what they could come up with!   I had fun with mine and headed right to the summer cookie cutters after all the snow we have had!

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails