Monday, August 20, 2012

Purse Note Card Holders

It's crunch time and I am trying to see how much product I can get done before school starts next Tuesday.  Today, I decided I was going to make some mini note card holder sets that hold 4 note cards and 4 envelopes. 
All closed up

Here is the box and one of the envelopes.  I create them using my Scor-Pal. I got the instructions on how to create them right from the Scor-Pal website here, but I went from the 4x4 notecard and had to adjust my measurements.  I cut my cardstock to 6 1/2" x 6 1/2".  Using the 6 3/8" marker I scored at 4 1/2".  It give you a 3 3/4" envelope for a 3 1/2 card. 

Photo of the notecard, envelope, and purse box.

Last one...here you can see the purse open with the cards and envelopes fitted in it.  I used a velcro square to close it shut.  You can find the pattern for this shaped card and purse box at My Scrap Chick in their 30 boxes and more set of SVG's.  The paper used on this set comes from My Mind's Eye "So Sophia".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails