Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Family Flip Flop Mini Album

Today over at Practical Scrappers, we are doing our "10 thing to do with a..." feature.  This week's choice...the dreaded scoring board.  Most of you probably have one of these lying around espically if you are a card maker or a fan of the making boxes.  My project today is a mini album, a flip-flop mini to be exact.  You can find the instructions for this over at the Scor-Pal website.  This was one of the first projects outside of a scraopbook page, I ever learn how to create back in 2007.  I decided it was time to revisit the past and redo what was done then.  Now I did changed mine up a bit.  Instead of making the larger tags giving you only a front and back, I made it a pull out tag giving you double the place for pictures and journaling (two out outside, and a two on the pull out tag).



album cover

album open

one of the pull-out tag sections...these areas will fit a 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" photo

Supplies:
2 pieces of Chipboard 6 1/4"x 6 1/4" (light weight--I used recycled cereal boxes)
Cardstock: The Paper Company (kraft)
Pattern Paper: Crate Paper (Restoration Collection)
Embellishments: Crate Paper Chipboard and Cardstock (Restoration Collection)
Ribbon: Crate Paper (Static Collection) 
Ink: Versa Mark ( Jumbo Java Chalking Ink), Staz-on Timber Brown
Punches: Martha Stewart
Bling: Studio 18
Stamps: Autumn Leaves (journaling lines)

 
Thanks for stopping in today.  Make sure you head over to Practical Scrappers to see what the rest of the ladies came up with for using their scoring board.  Also, if you scroll down to the post below, you will find my second project that I made some envelopes using my scoring board. 

Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails