Tuesday, May 24, 2011

And Finally....

Getting back to updating my blog--we'll see if I can keep up with it once the kids are home here in 8 days for the summer. The project I have to share with you today is a card that I made for my cousin's third birthday this past weekend. She was having a Wizard of Oz theme party and my mom asked me to make her a card. Here's what I came up with....




*I created the card base and rainbow stripes using my Creative Memories Custom Cutting System using the different sizes of circle patterns.
*Dorothy was a free SVG that I found online ( I have to go back and look but wil link to the blog I found it on).
* I embossed the card using my Cuttlebug--used Swiss Dots on the card and sun and D'Vine Swirls on the Clouds.
* Also, added some Christmas Red Stickles to the shoes (ruby slippers of course) and the face was stamped using Peachy Keen face stamps.



Thanks for stopping in!

Kerri

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails