Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Think Pink!!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and to help promote that The Cuttlebug Spot, one of my former design teams, has a challenge this week to support it! They decided to take inspiration from the colors (pink) and the theme (strength, love, hope, faith) of the month.

Here's what I came up with!


The ever so clever, Cristal "Pinky" Hobbs,came up with this cute bra and panty card back in 2008! I love this card and have used it many times, but this time I decided to create my own SVG from it to save me the leg work of hand cutting. Now I have the SVG file, to use with my cricut anytime I want! Thanks Cristal, as always, for your ever craftiness!
I used some Creative Memories Fashion Diva paper, my Swiss Dots embossing folder, wire, pink lace I got on clearance for 25 cents for a roll of 9 ft, a little piece of American Crafts pink ribbon, and I small flower with bling.

Thanks for stopping in! Check back tomorrow too-I should finally have up all my creations from my weekend crop!

Kerri

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh garsh you did a beautiful job of it! What a great idea to make the SVG for it! Thanks Kerri, your work always amazes me!

Helen said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!
Helen x

Donna said...

Great card, Kerrie. Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails