Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's BoBunny Time!

Today at Practical Scrappers we are starting a new feature. Each month you will see us featuring a different paper manufacturer and looking for submissions. This month we are featuring one of my favorites, definitely my new favorite and it's what I'm on a kick using right now (especially since I won their entire Whooli-gans Collection off thier facebook page)! WOO HOO! But here in this LO, I used another favorite line, Jazmyne. I just love purple and green together! This line was perfect for these Easter pictures I've have waiting to scrap since 2009, but couldn't find that perfect paper for it!


Supply List:
Eggplant cardstock
Jazmyne Mist pp--BoBunny
Jazmyne Wellspring--BoBunny
Lavendar Garden Rub-Ons (I used them on my photos and also to create my title "My Little Chicks")
Jazmyne iCANDY brads--BoBunny
Studio 112 pearl bling
American Crafts Ribbon

Thanks for stopping in! Make sure you head over to Practical Scrappers to check out some other BoBunny inpspiration!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Kerri that is so super cute... I need to get over there... alol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails