Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Projects I Haven't Shared!

Behind again on the blog, but here's what I've been up to recently for both Practical Scrappers and The Cuttlebug Spot....not gonna type a lot, but I do want to share!
This was from a challenge that was going on at PS for our 1 yr anniversary....our Book Lover's Challenge where we had to quote from our favorite book. My favorite new series is the Dark Hunter Series and the quote I used was from the book, "Acheron", said by Acheron.

This one here is a LO of me from my wedding day. IT was also from our 1 year anniversary week where the challenge was to use the number 1 on Wednesday of that week on our projects.

This project was our weekly challenge after the 1 year anniversary week where we had to use summer themed stuff on on projects...I used some old beach pics, Reminisce water paper, Karen Forester's crab paper clip, some shell chipboard stickers for embellies (I know there's something I'm forgetting but cannot remember what?).

This was this pasts weeks challenge at Practical Scrappers. Stitching was the challenge at hand, and boy, was it ever a challenge for me. I broke both of my sewing machines in the process :) of trying to complete this card. I don't see myself machine stitching for a long time now. I'm going faux from no on!!

And last here is the project from The Cuttlebug Spot. After a two week vacation from the spot and a much needed rest for all of us there we came back with our weekly challenge and kicked it off with sympathy cards which is a tough one for me. I don't do a lot of sympathy cards so I struggled with this one, but in the end it turned out good.


Stop back in tomorrow and I will have my project for The Cuttlebug Spot this week posted for ya and stay tuned for Wednesday and I'll have my project from Practical Scrappers up! I just got my Copic Markers and I used them on my project this week! WOO HOO!

Kerri

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great layouts!! Your sympathy card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your work with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails