Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's your favorite flower?

For some odd reason I have not been able to get on my blog for over a week now, finally got it all straightened out with some assitance and I can post again. Here is my project for The Cuttlebug Spot this week. We all created projects with out favorite flowers. This week I went out on a limb and stepped out of my box and tried to make my own handmade rose. I am pretty pleased with the end result for a first attempt. I made my rose out of 22 lb copy paper that I inked up with three different shades of red/pink inks.

Make sure you stop in at The Cuttlebug Spot and check out all my DT sisters fabulous flower projects. And don't forget to enter your project in our random weekly drawing...just make sure you mention that the project is for The Cuttlebug Spot and there is embossing on it to qualify. This weeks lucky random winner will get a $50 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp, our sponsor this week!

Thanks for stopping in!

Kerri

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kerri, this is stunning! I love what you did with the design and I have seriously got to try one of those flowers.
Blogger has been giving me some headaches too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Barb Craft said...

I love your rose! It turned out beautiful!! And so did your card!
Barb :)

Heidi M said...

Hi Kerri! I know I already commented about this card on the PS Boards, but I love this card and flower - beautiful!

D said...

Can't believe you made that rose! Beautiful :))

Liz said...

Kerri this is screaming gorgeous I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails