Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pattern Paper Challenge!

This week's challenge at Practical Scrappers is pattern paper, something I never seem have to little of. Pattern paper is my addiction when it comes to scrappy supplies, and it seems no matter how hard I try I always cave in and buy more. So for one of my New Year's resolutions I pledged to not buy anymore pp stacks until I use an entire one up. This is going to be very challenging for me, comsidering I have entire 33 gallon storage container filled with 12 x 12 stacks and eack only has a few pages gone from it. So to start I picked, I closed my eyes and picked a stack and pulled out my DCWV 2009 Christmas stack. Here's what I put together....



I used 4 different pp's on this.
All of the red cardstock was embossed with my 5 x 7 Holly Cuttlebug folder
Holly leaves were cut on my cricut using Stretch your imagination
"Christmas" was cut on my using Beyond Birthday

So make sure you stop on by and join us for the challenge this week. The prize is a gift certificate for one of our sponsors JuJu Bees. Thanks for stopping in!!
Kerri

4 comments:

Fern said...

What a sweet layout, Kerri!! Love the embossing and all of the die cuts!! Cute Family!!

~JulieH~ said...

What a gorgeous layout Kerri! I'm right with you with the paperstacks lol but I think I would fail!!
Your children look adorable
Hugs
Juliex

Heidi M said...

Hi Kerri! Great layout! I love the bright Christmas colors and design of the page :)

Unknown said...

I love it! I love your use of dps and enbossing! Great layout!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails