Friday, June 27, 2014

Practical Scrappers "Scrapping Your Stash" June Blog Hop

Welcome back for another fun blog hop scrappy fans!  If you are hopping here from the very talented Bobbi , then you are in the right place.  Otherwise, head all the way back to Practical Scrappers  so you don't miss any fun inspiration or RAK's along the way.  In case you get lost along the way here's the full list of the hop to help you get back on track...
Majken  
Ruth  
Kerri  YOU ARE HERE NOW
Alison GO HERE NEXT 
Lisa 

Here's the layout I created-- I pulled out one of my DCWV (My Sunshine Stack) stacks that I bought because I loved every sheet in it. Of course it's now been a year, and I only used two pieces from it, because I was just too afraid to...lol...how many of you do that? I also decided I was going to scrap this photo of my daughter since it is going to be her 8th birthday on Saturday --I can't believe my baby girl is 8!!!

I also took a close-up here on the embossing I did...I've really been on an embossing kick again with every project I do these days and just couldn't help but throw in some of my favorite folders.

Products used from my stash:
paper--DCWV - My Sunshine
Ink-Studio g chalks (orange and light green)
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist ( Jack O' Lantern)
Embossing Folders: D'Vine Swirls, Spots and Dots -Provo Craft
Honeycomb- Tim Holtz Alterations
Gelly Roll Pen (black)

Thanks for stopping by! Now, hop on over to my friend Alison to check out her "STASHING" project! 

7 comments:

Lyne said...

I do the same thing with paper - buy it and then it's just to pretty to use!

Sue D said...

Very pretty paper and I like the embossing.

Sandy Ross said...

WOW! I love that paper line....fabulous layout! Love the embossing!

simplybren said...

I love the papers. What a gorgeous picture. I love that it is showcased so beautifully.

StampNK said...

Oooh, good for you to use this collection because it was worth the wait! Love all the misting and color!

Bobbi Smith said...

LOL, I do the same thing buy it and not use it! If I use it, it will be all gone....IT WILL BE ALL GONE...and then what will I do! Good for you and it's a super cute layout!

Lisa P said...

So cute. Love the texture of the clouds. I totally buy something and then can't stand to use it up. It may be perfect for something later and I'll regret not having it, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails