Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tea Bag Fold Challenge

This is my entry for the http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/ this week. I played hookey last week because I was grounded from the scrappy office until I got it clean. So, I finally got the spring cleaning done again and now I can play again.

The papers I used in my card are all heidi grace designs Regan's Closet Collection. I I just love the colors in this double sided cardstock, the brown, pink, aqua, and lime green. They are my favorite colors to scrap right now. So what did I do. I used my cricut to cut three scalloped circles ( Storybook cart) and embossed each circle in my bug with D'Vine Swirls. Then I folded each circle in half and then used the tea bag fold to create my little triangle. Next a little orgami, you have to open up the flaps you just folded over ( this creates 2 petals from each circle). Rpeat this 2 more times for the other 2 circles and form your flower. As for the other items I used; Fiskars threading water punch on the lime green paper with the flowers. I cut the center flower with my small flower die for my bug. As for the sentiment I used the Label 4 nestabilities that I cut embossed, and inked. Added some ribbon and acrlyics and was done!

Here are some pictures so you can get a better look!



Thanks for stopping in!!

5 comments:

Bamabel said...

Oh Kerri! I love it gf! This is my fave card from you ever gf!!! LOVE it!

Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Aymee

AND I love the music on your blog gf! So soothing! ;)

scrapperjulia said...

What a beautiful card! Love the papers and all of the layers, great card!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! What fun papers and colors!

Taffy said...

awesome stuff - it's been forever since i've tea-bagged anything! lol

Carol said...

Kerri, I love that card. That is the cutest flower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails