Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's Been Awhile.....

I know I haven't been keeping up on the blog, gotta get better in April. I have actually been doing a lot of scrapping too and just not posting what I have been doing. So, I just got finished doing a 1 hour LO contest at Just Scrappin' and it was a lot of fun. This was the sketch we had to work with:



and here my take on it:

I went monochromatic for this one--something I've never done before and I really like how it turned out.



Now here's another LO for a Challenge going on over at JS too for the month long birthday bash we are having. The conditions for this challenge were:

1.) shaped paper

2.) scrap more than one photo

3.) scrap older photos ( no new ones within the past 2 years)


This was me in high school in my dance recital I believe to be my junior year ( maybe senior, whatever it was in high school you get the point). I cut everything from the Storybook cart on my cricut, the shaped frame, the ovals, and letter. Also, added some fringe to try and recreate the skirt of the costume for some added fun. And of course, you can't have a diva LO without "bling"...LOL!! Thanks for stopping in and I will try and get the rest of my stuff posted or pop on over to JS and you can see it there--most of it is already up there!

Have a scrappy one!!

1 comment:

Bamabel said...

Yummy stuff gf!!! You have been doing some awesome work!

Also, I wanted to tell you that I loved your card for The Cuttlebug Spot! It was so nice to see a familiar face on there. Your card was beautimous gf!

Big hugs! Have a wonderful weekend!

A

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails