Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday One Hour LO Challenge

Lots of great croppin' fun going on over at Just Scrappin' with our Red Hot Crop. We had a 1 hour LO challenge last night and it was a blast-gotta love the rush! Here was our sketch:
Here's my take:
Nothing fancy, just had these pics and paper that I 've been wanting to use up. I did some inking around the crown, my letters are stamped, added some bling, and the matting behind the 5 x 7 photo I used my Fiskars lace border punch.
Make sure you check back later I'll be posting all my cropping stuff! Thanks for stopping in!
Have a scrappy day!
Kerri

2 comments:

Taffy said...

i love your l/o! you did a great job!! :):)

Debbie Dolphin said...

so gorgeous.Idid my daughter a crown a bit similar.lovely really lovely
debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails