Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Scrappin my way into Tuesday!

It's the start of a new day and I started it off right with some scrappin. Just finished up a LO for a Challenge on Just Scrappin. It is December's Monthly Challenge. For this LO we had to use the theme "All I Want for Christmas" and do a layered look to it. So, here's my take on it.
The journaling reads: " If I could have anything I wanted for Christmas, all I would ask for is for you to be with us again...to see your 3 great-grandchildren and how much of a joy they are. Miss you Gram!"

Also, I forgot to post this one. This is December's Monthly Sketch Challenge. Pretty straight forward, not really anything diferent. from the sketch on this one. I guess I wasn't feeling inventive when I did this one ( I don't remember--LOL!).
here's the sketch....
and here's my take..........

Sorry for the bad pics ( using the old camera)

I still have a card challenge I am going to do as well!! Gotta get it finished! On a side note--just ordered the rest of Christmas present with the money my MIL gave me for Christmas. I ordered two new cricut carts! Yeah!! I can't wait to get them. I ordered Stretch Your Imagination and Paper Dolls. I guess I'll have to wait on The Storybook Cart, Home Accents, Disney Fairies, and Disney Cars, maybe I'll get lucky for my birthday! Have a Scrappy Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails