Monday, February 15, 2010

Ribbon Flowers Tutorial

This week at Practical Scrappers our challenge is Flowers we are challenging you to use those flowers, whether they are handmade or primas we want to see how you can use them. You don't get to see my project yet (Wednesday), but I do want to share with you the tutorial I made for the flowers I came up with and used on my project. The are super easy and very cute-- plus a great way to use up some of that ribbon you have just lying around. If you have any question just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you on them, but I think you can figure out what to do from the pics I tooks and the directions I wrote on the pictures. Have fun and please stop back by and show me what you came up with!
















Thanks for stopping and happy scrapping!!

Kerri

3 comments:

mommaidwf said...

That's really cute Kerri. I'm going to try that. I've got tons of ribbon!

Bamabel said...

These are awesome Kerri! I love 'em! Thanks for sharing your tutorial!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

these are so cute!!! Awesome tutorial Kerri! Thanks for sharing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails