Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bring on the Crate Paper!

Today at Practical Scrappers we are featuring my favorite manufacturer, Crate Paper. I became a huge fan when I first saw their "Snow Day" Collection in an LSS in November and couldn't believe I'd never heard of them before (small town, not a lot of choice). I picked it up, created a cute little snow globe card with it, and submitted it for their Customer Appreciation Week. Well, some how I managed to win a huge prize package that had like 12 different lines in it (the box weighed 16 pounds) and I haven't stopped creating with Crate Paper yet (and I won't be after seeing the fall preview of their three new lines, Farmhouse, Random, and Peppermint).

In the meantime, here's what I did with my Little Sprout Collection for a very dear friend of mine, who's baby shower I just went to over the 4th. She's due in September, but shooting for August:) She's promised me that she's not changing his name either (otherwise she get to send the frame back me to fix). I've got lots of pictures of this one to try and share the hole thing...


 Frame, card, and mini album

Card

Altered Frame

Mini Album ...as I'm calling a Milestone album. This is 6 altered 5x7 card envelopes put together. I created tabbed cards to pull out for each baby milestone plus a journaling card for each month.

front of album

front album

back of album

back of album

0-2 month tabs ( there are also some on the back of the cards as well)

7-8 month tabs

3-4 months tab

Milestone cards/journal cards what they look like when you pull them out (this is the 0-2 months cards).

Product List:All the pattern paper, embellishments in this projects are from the Little Sprout Collection
Ribbon/Trim-- Crate Paper Stactic & Blue Hill Collections; Sheer Creations (Brown) ribbon distibuted by Michaels Stores, Inc
Cardstock -- Core'dinations, DCWV, The Paper Company
Stamps- Hampton Art "Woodland Friends" & "Doodlebug Memories", Fancy Pants "Little Star", Studio g
Ink- Tsukineko VersaMagic Chalk Ink (Jumbo Java); Studio g pigment ink (orange), VersaMark
Bling-- Studio 18 Rhinestone Accents
Cuttlebug and Spots & Dots Embossing Folder
Cricut Expressions used with SCAL 2.0 to create tabs for journal cards
Thank for stopping in and make sure you head over to Crate Paper to check out their new fall lines....I even made it easy for you and linked them up above!

1 comment:

whitneymaryann said...

Lucky friend. Lucky Lincoln. And super cretive you. Such a wonderful gift.unch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails