Wednesday, September 1, 2010

White Pen Challenge @ Practical Scrappers!

Here's my project for this week:

A simple little card I did using a digi stamp from our September sponsor, Robyn's Fetish, called "A Little Birdie Told Me". I used my white pen to doodle on the bird after I coloring with my copics and I used the white pen to create my sentiment.

Also, I have a LO I just finished up the other day for the Treasure Hunt going on at Treasured Scrapbooking. My project was eliminated so I can share it now! The hunt is a lot of fun and it's the second year I've done it now-- I always love the challenges they come up with. I will continue do the challenges even though I didn't make the cut just to play along. This LO also shows you how you can use your white pen on a LO so it fits in nice with this post!


Thanks for stopping in!
Kerri

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The card is just lovely. I love your doodling in the bird :)
I love love your LO.. such great pics and wonderful layout and love all the doodling :D

have a great day.. hugs:)

Amy said...

Both the card and the layout are great!! Love the way you used your white pen for the Practical Scrappers challenge this week. :-)

Anonymous said...

Love your card and LO! Its beautiful!

Unknown said...

Kerri,
First I love your blog look! Great family photo in your header!!!
Both your card and your layout are just darling! You did a beautiful job on the digi image and the colors in the layout are just yummmmm....great use of the pen!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails